Saturday, May 14, 2011

here we go....

So, I've decided I want to start blogging. God is taking my life to some cool places right now and I want to share. Hope you enjoy!


Here is the office space Anna and I are currently working on. It has been challenging to juggle school, a job, and this project, but it is moving along.



The small space and the sloped ceiling posed a challenge to create a workable desk space for the client and her son, as well as a seating area for both of them to relax and watch movies together. The walls have been painted, some purchases have been made, and the install is scheduled for the week after next.



I'll post the finished project as soon as it's finished!

kristen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen! This is a great blog and I am enjoying all of your postings. This room with the sloped ceiling would look bigger and not cut up if the ceiling was painted to match the walls. Something to think about next time you have a room shaped like this. Great design challenge.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete